Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection
Ford Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection in Elmhurst, IL
When a certified technician at Roesch Ford in Elmhurst performs a multi-point vehicle inspection, they are guided by a checklist featuring everything that needs to be inspected with a risk grade applied to each component detailing if it requires immediate, future, or no corrective action. We recommend taking a proactive approach to correct risks swiftly when identified and to not put off corrective maintenance that reduces the identified risk. If you need assistance processing the graded checklist in determining what to do next, we invite you to discuss your options with our knowledgeable service advisor. On your next trip to or through Elmhurst, why not drop by Roesch Ford for an express service multi-point vehicle inspection without an appointment?
Benefits of Regular Multi-Point Vehicle Inspections by a Certified Technician
Our certified technicians know Ford vehicles and their major systems and components professionally; there’s nobody better to provide your Ford vehicle with a multi-point inspection than us because we know your vehicle and its service requirements inside and out. Regular inspections by a certified technician offer these tremendous benefits:
- Peace of mind about the condition and expected performance of a vehicle
- Accurate identification of problems
- Professional diagnosis of warning lights
- Identifying problems before they cause secondary issues
- Promotes reliable vehicle performance
- Reduces long-term operational costs
What does the Multi-Point Inspection Include?
It includes every essential component and is organized by vehicle area for convenience:
- Interior – everything inside the cabin gets checked for integrity and performance including seat belts, lights, electronics, dashboard warning lights, windshield wipers, and more!
- Exterior – everything outside the cabin gets checked physically including tires, sensors, and lights.
- Underbody – we’ll inspect everything under the vehicle including steering, suspension, the engine for oil leaks, chassis, and brakes.
- Mechanics – all mechanical components including those relying on hydraulic fluids receive an inspection including drive belts, engine, transmission, water pump. alternator, and more!
Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection Service
Service includes a certified technician and the Ford multi-point vehicle inspection checklist. The technician will meticulously inspect each component on the checklist applying a risk score to major systems and components. Catch issues before they become a major problem with regular vehicle inspections. Schedule yours at the Roesch Ford service department in Elmhurst today.
- Extended Hours
- Saturday Service Hours
- Performance & Customization Department
- State-of-the-art Car Wash
- Flat Screen TVs