Safety Lane and Vehicle Inspections
Before bringing your vehicle in for an inspection, there’s a few things you need to know:
- You need to bring your vehicle registration with you.
- You need to bring your proof of insurance with you.
- When you arrive at the facility, you need to wait by the red light at the gate. The light will turn green when you can pull forward.
- Pull up to the garage door where someone will meet you. We will then pull the vehicle into the facility for you and do the inspection. There is seating in the building for you to sit and wait until the inspection is complete.
- Pricing for the inspection is $11.00 per axle, $11.50per axle with dual wheels and $1.00 per vehicle for certificate.
- Diesel emission testing is also available.
- Pricing for emission testing is as follows: $30.00 for initial inspection and if the vehicle fails inspection, Re-test are $25.00 if vehicle is taken back to the same test station.
Official Testing Station Price Schedule
- $11.00 – Each Axle with Single Wheels
- $11.50 – Each Axle with Dual Wheels
- $1.00 – Per Vehicle for Certificate
The above rates do not include the cost of any repairs or adjustments.
Official Testing Station Diesel Emission Inspection Approved Rates
- $30.00 – Per initial diesel emission inspection
- $25.00 – Per re-inspection when conducted at the same Official Testing Station that initially issued the 30 Day Warning Notice
The rates listed above do not include any approved repairs or parts.