2019 Ford Mustang Review for Berwyn, IL
The modern and the latest version of Ford Mustang is more sophisticated, advanced and powerful than ever. In addition to fantastic chassis, it has 3 engine options, 2 transmissions and five performance settings.
The 2019 Ford Mustang comes with numerous high-performance add-ons such as active exhaust system, adaptive suspension, Brembo brakes and EcoBoost performance package.
Expressive personality and exceptional performance is within your budget when it comes to the Mustang. The experts at Roesch Ford have compiled a detailed overview of the 2019 Ford Mustang for all the sports car fans of Berwyn.
2019 Ford Mustang: Performance Features & Engine Specifications
The 2019 Ford Mustang comes with three engines options, two transmissions and five performance settings paired with an independent rear suspension and exceptional chassis tuning to deliver exceptional power.
Indeed, the 2019 Ford Mustang is incredibly capable and entertaining, delivering smooth handling and powerful engine performance. The Mustang is one of the easiest sporty coupes to live with yet remains fun to drive on the roads of Berwyn.
2019 Mustang Engine Specs:
- 2.3 L EcoBoost Turbo 4 Cylinder
- 5.0 L Ti-VCT V8 Flat Plane Crank
- 5.0 L V8
- Horsepower: 310, 460, 526, 480 hp.
- Torque: 350, 420, 429 lbs.-ft.
- Fuel Efficiency: 21 city / 31 hwy. Mpg
- Transmission: 6 Speed Manual, 10 Speed Automatic (TI-VCT), 6 Speed Manual Transmissions, TREMEC
- Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
2019 Ford Mustang: Technology Features
Yes, the sporty and muscle cars don’t exactly scream “high tech,” but the 2019 Ford Mustang gets high marks for the availability of newer features. It has all the advanced tech-savvy and safety features to deliver an exceptional driving experience on the roads of Berwyn.
On top of that, these features are intuitive and easy to use. The optional 12 inches LCD digital instrument panel not only looks cool, but it is also functional and a great secondary control screen.
2019 Mustang Technology Features:
- Touchscreen: 10 inch Touchscreen
- Audio System: B&O Premium Audio System With 12 Speakers
- Voice recognition system
- MyMode System
- SecuriLock Passive Anti-Theft System
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Rear View Camera
- Individual Tire Pressure Monitoring System
2019 Ford Mustang: Interior Quality & Features
The 2019 Ford Mustang interior is better than ever, with an evolutionary design and fully-functional tech-savvy features, it is available with premium features such as heated and cooled front seats, its mediocre plastics and cozy Headless Horseman.
The optional Ford Sync 3 infotainment system has a clean design and a simple interface. Indeed, there’s just enough retro character to keep some Mustang nostalgia alive, but not so much that it affects how everything functions and feels. The cabin is spacious allowing driver and passengers to comfortably saddle for hours.
2019 Mustang Interior Features:
- Seating Capacity: 4 Passengers
- Seating Upholstery: Leather Trimmed Interior
- Seating: 2 Way Manual Front-Passenger Seat
- 4-Way Manual Driver Seat
- 50/50 Split-Bench Folding Rear Seat
- 4-Way Adjustable Front Head Restraints
- Steering Wheel: Heated Steering Wheel
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Digital Instrument Cluster: 12 Inch LCD With Mycolor
2019 Ford Mustang: Safety Features
The 2019 Ford Mustang offers a suite of driver-assist technologies that ensure the safety of the driver as well as passengers on the roads of Berwyn.
The advanced safety features include frontal collision warning, blind-spot monitor, auto high-beams and lane keeping assist, all are well-tuned to avoid false alarms. Further, the adaptive cruise control delivers smooth drive and maintains set speeds on steep downhills.
2019 Mustang Safety Features List:
- Pre-collision assist with pedestrian detection
- Reverse Sensing System
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Rain sensing wipers
- AdvanceTrac with Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Standard airbags with Glove-box-door-integrated knee airbag
- Personal Safety System
- Safety Canopy
- SOS Post-Crash Alert system
- Electronic stability control