You Bought a Ford, So Keep It a Ford.
The best time to talk about collisions is before you’ve ever been in one.
There are more than 26,000 car accidents a day, according to statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). In case you’re ever in one, learn what you can do to protect yourself and your vehicle by getting the right insurance, parts and repairs.
access_time Service Hours
access_time Collision Hours
Take the Right Steps to Keep Your Ford a Ford.
Before an accident:
- Print this Collision Guide and keep it in your glove compartment. It has all the information you’ll need to collect in case you’re ever in an accident.
- If original parts aren’t included in your policy, talk to your agent about getting original parts coverage.
- Make sure you have our dealership’s body shop contact information.
- Be prepared and take extra precautions when seasons or driving habits change.
If you’re in an accident:
- Make sure everyone involved is OK, then call 911 to file a report.
- Collect information using the Collision Guide.
- Arrange for a tow if your car isn’t driveable.
- Get in touch with our expert collision service technicians. Remember, you don’t have to go to the shop your insurance company recommends so choose the techs who know your Ford.
- Review the estimate and make sure original parts are listed as replacements.
- Don’t sign anything unless you are comfortable with the estimate.
- Remember, the only way to keep it a Ford is to use original Ford Collision replacement parts for repairs.
Bensenville‘s Best Shopping Experience
We feature an extensive selection of new and certified pre-owned Ford vehicles, as well as used cars from many other makes. Roesch Ford is committed to providing superior service in all departments, from sales to finance to parts and service, and we invite you to search through our online inventory and stop by our dealership for a test drive. If you have any questions, please give us a call at (630) 279-6000.
Running like new, looking like new, keeping you confidently on the road – that’s what the Roesch service center is all about! At Larry Roesch Auto Body each of our service technicians is factory trained, ASE Certified and 1-Car certified with an average of over 15 years of experience. We value your car and your time and that’s why we provide you a free estimate, arrange for towing as well as a rental vehicle and also work closely with your insurance adjuster for a smooth process start to finish. In fact, Roesch has been recognized as a preferred auto body repair shop for seven major insurance companies.
Larry Roesch Auto Body uses the latest equipment and techniques to repair your vehicle according to manufacturer specifications. Our state-of-the-art toolbox includes, but is not limited to:
PPG Paint Mixing and Matching System
3 Downdraft Heated Spray Booths (environmentally safe method to restore factory finish)
2 Laser and 2 Chief E-Z Liner frame racks
Genesis Gold Electronic measuring system for frame alignment to factory specifications