Roesch Ford in Bensenville, IL offers its customers a number of ways to buy or lease their desired Ford vehicles.
If you are not intending to go for a direct full cash purchase of a new or pre-owned Ford, you will consider either buying or leasing it. When it comes to buying or leasing, there are certain pros and cons for both.
Pros and Cons of Buying
Buying means getting a car financed. It can be done through various types of car loans. The benefits of financing or buying a Ford are as follows:
- Preferable for those who wish to keep their cars for long period of time
- It is an investment and builds equity.
- You can make money by selling it whenever necessary.
- By financing the car, you have ownership. You can make any desired modifications. Whether that is updating its navigation or stereo system, changing the color of the seats, or any other alterations that you like.
Apart from these pros, buying is considered a comparatively expensive mode of getting a luxury Ford. The initial and monthly payments are higher than lease. At the end of financing term you do cannot return the vehicle but can only sale it if necessary.
Pros and Cons of Leasing
Leasing a Ford means you are borrowing a new Ford for a specific time.
As the leasing term is completed, you have the option to either return the car or to purchase it.
Normally a lease period is between 24 to 36 months. Leasing is preferred due to following reasons:
- Cost efficient
- Low down payment
- If you demand updated features that are in a new trim level of Ford, you can return your leased one and get the latest model.
Leasing is not about building equity. It is also not considered as an investment. Leasing gives you only a borrowed car that is not in your ownership during the lease period.
Roesch Ford in Bensenville, IL offers a number of auto financing and leasing options. The above noted comparative statement of buying vs leasing will give you a better idea to decide that through which method you can easily get your desired Ford vehicles.